Monterrey State Institute for Sport and Physical Culture
The briefThe city of Monterrey, Mexico has very high ambitions in terms of attracting major international sports events. A strategic plan has already been developed, identifying what the city needs to do in order to attract events and build contacts for other future successes. TSE Consulting has been approached by Monterrey's State Institute for Sport and Physical Culture (INDE), in order to assist the Institute to activate its plans and develop contacts within the international sports world.
Our responseTSE, over a two year period, assisted INDE in the following areas:
- Development of a targeted list of international sports events that will enable the city to elevate its global sports profile.
- Development of an analysis of ways in which existing sport events can be leveraged to optimal advantage to advance the image of the city within both domestic and international contexts.
- Creation of a list of key contacts that have the greatest potential to support and assist the city's sport strategies.
- Identification of important international meetings, congresses, conferences and symposia that can be hosted in Monterrey, and the provision of strategic advice to secure them.
- Creation of a TSE Survey to determine the quality of the international perception of Monterrey as a sport host.
- Various other services related to the positioning of Monterrey as a future key destination for international sport.
Melody Falco General Director, Monterrey State Institute for Sport and Physical Culture
More examples of client assignments